• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people who don't keep their fucking promises. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!$#!!!!!!!!$%

I am about to shut down my post-Apocalyptic fiefdom, go to the credit union then the liquor store and go home and go back to bed.

Guest baseball bobblehead

have a good trip you boys! stay dry.

in other news: where should we go to dinner tonite? caliber and i are celebrating the week of TWO FULL TIME PAY CHECKS!

have a good trip you boys! stay dry.

in other news: where should we go to dinner tonite? caliber and i are celebrating the week of TWO FULL TIME PAY CHECKS!

GirlSign.jpg

Olive Garden

we generally don't go to chain restaurants, not in Providence when we have about 600 original and awesome restaurants to choose from within a 3 mile radius of our apartment.

Barefoot in the garden this morning, something NAILED me between my toes. Now my toe is swollen, red and getting numb.

Please send vibes that this is not a bad spider bite. :pray

hemmingway's?

Hemenway's? No, we didn't make a reservation and its all seafood anyway. We ended up at Red Fez. where i had almost an entire pint of beer which didn't mix well with my medication later in the evening and then i was down for the count. Provided the count just went to Midnight when i woke up and took almost 2 hours to get back to sleep, and then the count ended again at 2:30 and then again at 6:30....and now finally i am up.

Barefoot in the garden this morning, something NAILED me between my toes. Now my toe is swollen, red and getting numb.

Please send vibes that this is not a bad spider bite. :pray

{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}

seriously, you may want to get that checked out.

:spider3 :spider2 :spider3 :spider2 :spider3 :spider2