• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to check out the Connells per the recommendations, but even OiNK doesnt have anything by them!!

This is your lucky day...

From the album 'Ring':

'Slackjawed'

From the album 'Weird Food & Devastation'

'Maybe'

Two of my favorites, actually, free from their barren website. Y'know, I have a great 'Best Of' comp that came free w/ the album before their last, if I can find it...i'll post a link or something. The lack of their music anywhere on the web is insane! Great live band too.

This is your lucky day...

From the album 'Ring':

'Slackjawed'

From the album 'Weird Food & Devastation'

'Maybe'

Two of my favorites, actually, free from their barren website. Y'know, I have a great 'Best Of' comp that came free w/ the album before their last, if I can find it...i'll post a link or something. The lack of their music anywhere on the web is insane! Great live band too.

:wub Thank you! You make me...feel....good.... :whoo

I wish I had my pics here from my last trip to Disney. A lot of the workers use Segways and I took a picture of an actual training lesson where they were lined up and weaving around little orange cones.

i got alot going on tonight with soccer camp with the kids and crap but if i can learn how to upload things to ysi (i assume i need to register or something) i have most of the connells stuff on my computer at home so i'll pm both of you

they are a band that played here a couple times a year throughout the late eighties /early nineties and were always a favorite.

i got alot going on tonight with soccer camp with the kids and crap but if i can learn how to upload things to ysi (i assume i need to register or something) i have most of the connells stuff on my computer at home so i'll pm both of you

they are a band that played here a couple times a year throughout the late eighties /early nineties and were always a favorite.

sweet. thanks. I have most of their albums at home, but it'd be nice to have here on the laptop @ work.

oblivioustomyself, got it...still sounds a little parked backwards in the forest preserve though.

sweet. thanks. I have most of their albums at home, but it'd be nice to have here on the laptop @ work.

oblivioustomyself, got it...still sounds a little parked backwards in the forest preserve though.

How the ::BLEEP:: did you know thats where im posting from?

holy shit! they are talking about HEAD ON on Countdown with Keif Obermann (sp?)! I am so on the edge!

So apparently to even get into the school of journalism at FIU you have to have a 3.0 GPA. Damn, I thought this was like a fake school and stuff?

The good news is that I can be considered a Sophomore by the end of the fall semester if I play my cards right.