• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't it about time for a YSI exchange mix?....

If by that you mean "YSI mix exchange," you just need to pay better attention to the pinned threads in Someone Else's Song.

edit: or I do, apparently. That thread hasn't been updated since May. :hmm

Guest ScottHoward
If by that you mean "YSI mix exchange," you just need to pay better attention to the pinned threads in Someone Else's Song.

You are like the IP without the badge, which pretty much makes you sound like a whiny bitch.

Guest ScottHoward
'Bible Bangers' don't...but i'm not really a 'bible banger'. Do you even actually read my posts? :lol

Not really. Parts of some, but certainly not your entire daily regiment.

Using sweeping generalizations and a somewhat decent memory, I file people here into categories of what offends them.

You are like the IP without the badge, which pretty much makes you sound like a whiny bitch.

dwight-schrute-707844.jpg

Guest ScottHoward
IP never denied he/she was the Dude so I'm sticking with that assumption.

You might just make detective with those skills, if they let broads on the force.

That would be an interesting poll, actually.

It would, but i'd venture a guess i'm the only one who really reads my posts AND finds them funny.

Ron, in actuality, the main thing that offends me are the occasional uber-liberal double-standards displayed in threads concerning religion...as in 'I can't stand the way 'they' look down at people who don't believe, besides people that believe in god are idiots, he's a myth'. Same thing goes for the stereotyping of anybody who calls themself a christian, when stereotyping of other races and sexual orientations is baaaad. Granted, i'm paraphrasing a little, but I enjoy a well-played sacrilege as much as the next guy, if it's actually funny...doesn't affect my faith, so why sweat it too much.

Guest ScottHoward
It would, but i'd venture a guess i'm the only one who really reads my posts AND finds them funny.

Ron, in actuality, the main thing that offends me are the occasional uber-liberal double-standards displayed in threads concerning religion...as in 'I can't stand the way 'they' look down at people who don't believe, besides people that believe in god are idiots, he's a myth'. Same thing goes for the stereotyping of anybody who calls themself a christian, when stereotyping of other races and sexual orientations is baaaad. Granted, i'm paraphrasing a little, but I enjoy a well-played sacrilege as much as the next guy, if it's actually funny...doesn't affect my faith, so why sweat it too much.

Got it.

Religion, faith, spirituality is each person's own deal. I would never seriously knock anyone for what they believe when it comes to that stuff.

The only thing we can all agree on is that Jesus was black.

The only thing we can all agree on is that Jesus was black.

and hated gay's.