Top Posters In This Topic

Just come out of the closet already.

Just come out of the closet already.

tom_cruise.jpg

Keep on trying man, keep on trying.

I just try to be as annoying as you.

Special%20Olympics%2018%20Puffed%20UP%20and%20Proud.jpg

Edit * My WITHIK cartoon bubble.

When my sister was in a Catholic hospital with a kidney stone once, her friend Burt brought her a pamphlet entitled "Jesus Was a Black Man."

The only real live Segways I've ever seen were at the O'Hare AA terminal oncet.

Bob Marley was Jesus.

Bob Marley was Jesus.

'Jesus' should have figured out how to turn water into chemo instead of wine.

'Jesus' should have figured out how to turn water into chemo instead of wine.

Jesus allowed Himself to be crucified to redeem all of our Souls. Bob Marley allowed Himself to die to redeem all of our Spliffs. Did you miss that day in Sunday School?

Jesus allowed Himself to be crucified to redeem all of our Souls. Bob Marley allowed Himself to die to redeem all of our Spliffs. Did you miss that day in Sunday School?

Sorry, my bad.

It's OK. Theology is hard. If I hadn't listened to "Jesus Christ Superstar" every Easter for the better part of a decade, I would know as much about the Almighty as a broken coprolite.

What happened to the Ask Ron Cey thread? I never found out if he was for or against Billy Barty?

While we're on the subject, I just had one of those absolutely golden iTunes moments while searching for the Connells, instead found a white hot cover of 'Shock the Monkey' by Don Ho.

What happened to the Ask Ron Cey thread? I never found out if he was for or against Billy Barty?

While we're on the subject, I just had one of those absolutely golden iTunes moments while searching for the Connells, instead found a white hot cover of 'Shock the Monkey' by Don Ho.

I wanted to check out the Connells per the recommendations, but even OiNK doesnt have anything by them!!

Guest ScottHoward
I never found out if he was for or against Billy Barty?

Noodles Macintosh? Are you fuckin' kidding me? Big fan.

I wanted to check out the Connells per the recommendations, but even OiNK doesnt have anything by them!!

I hear OiNK has some great admins. I hear the chumps who run this place could learn a thing or two from the admins at the O.