• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is shaping up to be like the Battle of the Network Stars...except none of the contestants are network stars and the chances of me doing lines of coke off of Joyce Dewitt's ass while she blows Larry Hagman in the lockeroom are slim to none.

A few basic laws of the universe:

1. Gravity attracts objects together.

2. The expansion of the universe drives objects apart.

3. Blink 182 sucks balls.

Awesome. Thanks for weighing in.

You're the one with the aliases, you douchebag.

Either you woke up on the wrong side of the bed/crib/cage today or you really are retarded.

Go get your shinebox.

I just laughed so hard I think I woke up the Twinsleys. :lol

3453_008.jpg

If I could have an avatar that automatically alternated with the days of the week, I think that this would flip with Mr Gumby:-

gallery_nez_4.jpg

Although I really want a shot of that little tilt back of the head and smile he does at the end of the opening credits.

I've changed my mind. This is shaping up to be like the Laff-A-Lympics...except none of the contestants are cartoons and the chances of me hooking up a threesome w/ Brenda, Dee Dee & Taffy of the Teen Angels

allstar-laff-02.jpg

or

allstar-laff-14.jpg

doing lines of coke off of Daisy Mayhem's ass while she blows the Blue Falcon in the lockeroom are slim to none.

However, Ron Cey, Wookies and Ction (L to R) look ready to compete:

allstar-laff-09.jpg

Sometimes I feel I would like to dress up my avatar........What programs are out there to spice things up a bit?

Edited by oceanman
Although I really want a shot of that little tilt back of the head and smile he does at the end of the opening credits.

:wub I love you more every day.

Sometimes I feel I would like to dress up my avatar........What programs are out there to spice things up a bit?

Oceanman, don't change a thing! Your avatar is perfect just the way it is.

Oceanman, don't change a thing! Your avatar is perfect just the way it is.

Poor guy only has five hairs,HOW WOULD YOU FEEL WITH FIVE HAIRS?

It's rare for me to literally laugh out loud at my desk, and this may be attributable to lack of sleep today, but yeah, you got me with that one. :lol

I've changed my mind. This is shaping up to be like the Laff-A-Lympics...except none of the contestants are cartoons and the chances of me hooking up a threesome w/ Brenda, Dee Dee & Taffy of the Teen Angels

allstar-laff-02.jpg

or

allstar-laff-14.jpg

doing lines of coke off of Daisy Mayhem's ass while she blows the Blue Falcon in the lockeroom are slim to none.

However, Ron Cey, Wookies and Ction (L to R) look ready to compete:

allstar-laff-09.jpg

grapeape.jpg

A-Man?