Guest baseball bobblehead

i'm done with summer now. Can someone please arrange for fall to be here on monday? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tomorrow? 1st year wedding anniversary and minor league ball! :wub

Wow. A year already? Congrats to you three! That's awesome. :cheers

I'm starting to have history here at VC. Huh.

We now need to run errands and then maybe I will work on sanding the table I am working on.......tomorrow? 1st year wedding anniversary and minor league ball! :wub

Congratulations! Hope you have an awesome day!

From the Sherrif's Docket of my hometown newspaper. I read it online just for this stuff: :lol

"An Innisbrook Drive resident reported his 14-year-old son and 2005 Chevy Trailblazer were missing Wednesday afternoon. The son and the vehicle were found in Kentucky; the boy admitted he'd gotten lost on his way to Wisconsin."

Wow. A year already? Congrats to you three! That's awesome. :cheers

I'm starting to have history here at VC. Huh.

Congratulations! Hope you have an awesome day!

Thanks guys!!! :cheers

Congrats to the anniversariers.

Once I get insurance on Monday, I can officially drive as much as I want. I'm using my sister's car for now because the Jetta needs work (and may just end up getting sold if it's not worth fixing). My sister, the doll she is, left the car a mess and left it with an empty gas tank.

I got out early-ish this morning so I could get my exercise out of the way before it got "hot."

Ahem.

It was already hot. And sticky. And nasty. A couple of miles later I probably could have wrung a gallon of liquid out of my T-shirt.

And yet ... this is just the prelude to the REAL hot. :no

I got out early-ish this morning so I could get my exercise out of the way before it got "hot."

Ahem.

It was already hot. And sticky. And nasty. A couple of miles later I probably could have wrung a gallon of liquid out of my T-shirt.

And yet ... this is just the prelude to the REAL hot. :no

Man, I thought Ann Arbor would be cooler than Chicago.....when I think "Michigan", I think cool lakes and green trees.......I just walked outside here and you could cut the air with a knife. I know my hope for a cool front by 2pm is not likely to come to fruition.

B)

nope.....only in March once, and it was pissing snow and freezing cold. Luckily, I wasn't there to do any outdoor activities..

--

gotta add......props on the run cryptique!! And in that heat!!

You are doing better than I am. I did the exercise bike for a lame 15 minutes, 2 nights ago, heard a loud CRACK/POP in my bad knee, slowed down a bit and then finished with a sore knee.......I hate my knee. :angry

props on the run cryptique!! And in that heat!!

Oh, I wish I'd been running. Gonna need to lose several more pounds before I can get up to any kind of speed. It's strictly walking for me for at this stage. :hmm

There is a beehive tucked up under the siding behind my house. I have so far been unsucessful in destoying them using the traditional McGowan family method of spraying some Raid in the general direction of my house and running away screaming like a wee girl. Since the bees haven't bothered us while we've been on the deck and grilling n stuff, it hasn't really been too much of a problem.

Today, though, was a breaking point. They crossed a proverbial line in the sand, by buzzing around my head and scaring the living shit out of me while I was mowing the grass. After practically flipping over the mower and running away screaming like a wee girl, I vowed that the hive won't make it 'til sunrise tomorrow.

Now I just need to break the news to my wife that she has to kill the bees tonight.

There is a beehive tucked up under the siding behind my house. I have so far been unsucessful in destoying them using the traditional McGowan family method of spraying some Raid in the general direction of my house and running away screaming like a wee girl.

A couple of my cousins once took care of a beehive by vacuuming all the bees. Of course, then they had a bag full of angry bees on their hands...