New Golden Smog... Smog Story poster?????

Got the new Golden Smog and it is ok at best!

Did anyone, anywhere gt a copy of the Smog Story poster that stores where supposed to have? I went to all of the stores in my area that where on the Lost Highway list, and not a single store had the posters... they did have other posters...but not the smog story one. None of the stores ever had the Smog Story ones.

Did anyone out there get an extra, or know how I can get one?

Any assistance is appreciated.

it's a fantastic album

anywho, they were selling them at the shows for $5, but most indie stores should have copies, check the list of CIMS stores

here's a high res jpg tho

http://www.losthighwayrecords.com/site/gol...story_hires.jpg

I heard you were at the show last night. How was it??

I heard you were at the show last night. How was it??

was really great... few tech problems early on, causing Gary to be in a bit of a grumpy mood some, but all in all it was a fantastic show. a lot longer than i expected too, well over 2 hours.

few great covers, Tarpit by Dinosaur Jr., Starman by Bowie (old GS classic cover), and a smokin' ver of Neil's Revolution Blues

a smokin' ver of Neil's Revolution Blues

Yes! And what the heck song did they play that seemed to be about sex with an inflatable doll? Something about "ice for my scotch" on the setlist.

By the way, the local music store here that was supposed to have the posters did indeed get them; just a day late.

Kraig's voice almost ALWAYS sounds good :)

the versions of Revolution that he does w/ his own band The Program are better though imo, Kraig usually goes to town on the guitar, but last night didn't even bother w/ Gary & Danny (Perlman playing Kraig's electric) playing on it ;)

it's a fantastic album

anywho, they were selling them at the shows for $5, but most indie stores should have copies, check the list of CIMS stores

here's a high res jpg tho

http://www.losthighwayrecords.com/site/gol...story_hires.jpg

That's what I am saying.., I went to the stores on the list(including the indies)n and not a one was ever sent the Smog Story posters.

They had an alternate poster which was a new album announcement poster... pictures of each band member etc... it's ok I guess.

I called the indie record store in Indianapolis called Luna, and they reserved one for me which I can pick up when I'm there for Ryan Adams next week. I have to buy the CD to get it, which I already bought last week, but that's okay. I think the poster is cool.

Brittboas, do you want me to see if I can get one for you?

I sent LH an email a couple weeks ago. I got a reply yesterday saying they were sorry and to make up for it, they are sending me multiple copies of the Smog Story poster plus GS stickers. Well, strangely enough I got home last night and the package was on the doorstep. They sent me a couple copies of the poster and stickers as promised.

LH isn't so bad afterall. Now that's a good response to a marketing issue.