A week ago, I drove to Ontario for some fishing with my bro, buddy and bro-in-law. Thats a 12 hour drive, folks. As we all know, good tunes are a must for that lengthy of a drive. So my bro-in-law pops a new one in the player--immediately I recognize Jack Black and start laughing at his over the top style of ROCKING OUT as a member of Tenacious D. How can one resist the ridiculous nature of the D's sonic attack? I've been listening to this constantly now.................and suddenly have the urge to get some Dio as well.

Am I crazy?

Do I need professional help?

How do I make it stop?

BRAIN ANEURISM!

(FYI-I haven't had cable or satelite TV since 1995, my choice, so I havent seen their HBO show or anything else.......I'm starting to wonder what the hell else I've missed......)

Welcome. All must bow down to the D. :worship

If they ever tour again, put it on your list of to see. They are hilareous and truely do rock out (as much as one can rock out acoustically). I saw them open for Weezer a few years back. They stole the show. I have been looking forward to catching them live again ever since.

They have a new movie coming out soon too. clicky

I saw them in Raleigh NC 3 or 4 years ago and they were a lot of fun, Comedy rock gets old really fast to me

Kyle does rock for an old guy.

The HBO show PURE GOLD!!

"It's Canadian yard art, it sells itself"