Please help! Please help!

I woke up this morning turned on my computer and iTunes pops up and says "Registration for your new iPod". Well this is bullshit I've had my iPod since christmas it is not new at all and what do you know all 20 gigs of it is gone. ALL LOST. Luckily everything I have is on cd and can be put back up but all my Wilco rarities and shows and stuff cannot be since I didn't keep it on my computer I just put it on my iPod (this seriously has to be the stupidest thing I've ever done). So I'm asking some of you guys a big favor if you could post links to where I can find some of these or you could be ever so kind and post them on yousendit or something I would be very appreciative. Thanks a ton.

I lost:

These live versions (mainly new songs): Is That The Thanks I Get? - On Conan, Walken (From the last Canadian tour), What Light (Canadian tour), Let's Fight (Canadian tour), Impossible Germany (jam in middle and jam in end) I had about 30 more but those are the main ones I would like back.

From IATTBYH movie: Pot Kettle Black live, IATTBYH acoustic

The Complete singles series (all three discs)

Wilco's first show in 94

And that's all I can really remember what was on it I know there is more of just randomn songs but if any of you's can post these for me it would mean alot. Thanks.

This is really great thanks a ton CalebMac. Do you know the dates for the two Impossible Germany shows? The first time they played the jam in the middle was on July 10th but they played it with the jam at the end for quite a few shows.

Thanks a ton "purplestallion" if you would do that. I'm also missing On and On and On and Either Way if anyone wants to put them up it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's Complete Singles Part 1

Here's Complete Singles Part 2

Part 3 to follow shortly

They're all in .m4a format (the default itunes format). Hope that's not a problem.

Edited by purplestallion
For some reason I am unable to use MegaUpload to download these files. Is there some trick I am missing?

They usually make you wait something like 30-60 seconds before you can download. Wait a bit, and see then.

For some reason I am unable to use MegaUpload to download these files. Is there some trick I am missing?

OK, it looks like you have to enter some letters up in the top right corner and then click download. Then you have to wait 45 seconds or whatever it is.

OK, it looks like you have to enter some letters up in the top right corner and then click download. Then you have to wait 45 seconds or whatever it is.

Thanks so much! For some reason it not occur to me that those three silly letters needed to be typed in.