Their ads more more than a bit suggestive....and more than a bit pretentious as well.

LouieB

hey Kalle I plan to visit Sault St. marie next week. What should I do? Do you need a passport to cross the border?

By the way, great song by Joe Henry about your town.

LouieB

Make clothes that actually fit skinny people like me. What are your thoughts on American Apparel clothing?

I'd have to see pictures of you in this clothing in order to pass judgment on fit and finish. You can pm me if you are not comfortable posting (pics) in this thread.

Their sizes do run a little small, but I find them to be excellent workout shirts.

Ah, yes. The same people who made the olive green Wilco bird in hand t-shirt. The shirt that shrank from XL to being a very roomy M. Yeah, they're fantastic. :brow

Hmm. I wonder if they made the grey women's Wilco shirt I bought.

Real Wilco fans only shop at the Salvation Army.

Sort of past that phase in my life, thanks.

I'd have to see pictures of you in this clothing in order to pass judgment on fit and finish. You can pm me if you are not comfortable posting (pics) in this thread.

Careful, chief. I think she's 15.

(Or a cop.)

Careful, chief. I think she's 15.

(Or a cop.)

Home Page No Information

Birthday No Information

Location Sault Ste. Marie, On

Interests No Information

I'd say that's entrapment.

"15

High schoool?

Favourite bands: Wilco, Beck, Belle and Sebastian, Death Cab, Sufjan, Unicorns/Islands, Morrissey/Smiths, Ryan Adams etc etc.

My Dad (also big music nerd) I found Wilco through him around 2001ish.

Own all albums.

Enjoy all Tweedy affiliated projects.

Have over 30 live shows.

Have virtually all songs the band has put out

Most 15 year olds in Sault Ste. Marie think Wilco is bullshit.

I would say I am a Wilco fenatic.

Meeting Tweedy and the band after the London show this year seriously was the greatest thing EVER! They have to be the nicest and most humble guys ever (speaking of I am going to put my display picture as me and Jeff!).

I am basically the biggest music nerd ever.

Been playing guitar and piano for 4 years now.

I will be majoring in music for University.

"

-Kalle

lolooololllololoololololloooololol hey LouieB you don't need a passport just some ID and where you're from and what you're doing in a dump like Sault Ste. Marie. They're usually pretty reasonable.

They make great tshirts and such. Well, let's say good. It's their cut that seperates them from Hanes, Anvil and Gildan. The quality is iffy at best.

I've worked for a promotional products firm for six years now and remember when they first popped on the scene for us. It was kind of interesting since their catalogs were suggestive and racy compared to the typical Mr and Mrs Whitebread in polos and khakis. I've dealt with them a number of times and they are straight up creepy. There was an expose on them on Dateline this past Friday. Even more creepy. I prefer not to deal with them actually. There are other sources that work just fine in my business.

I met with them once at a tradeshow here in Dallas. It was odd. Psuedo-models (not tall enough to be real models) walking around trying to be sexy. Lots of large, suggestive posters. One girl asked if she could take some photos of me for something in their office.

Call me a prude but I put them in the same league as the Girls Gone Wild dude. I can't figure out who's worse, the outlet or the subjects. It's just done in poor taste.

speaking of girls gone wild I was watching Dog Bites Man on comedy central last night and during the commercials they had a Girls Gone Wild commercial and they had clips of girls in space weightless.

:blink ?!

Saw some article on CNN.com or MSNBC.com stating the guy thats the President/CEO or whatever has had all sorts of allegations of harrasment levied against him. Sounds kind of skeevy (no pun intended)

That was the creepiest post in the history of this board. Tied with the one dude who started a thread like "Who's the super cute blonde who was having a hard time getting into the Vic"

Response: Dude, she's a minor, like 15 or something.

His response: Oh, I was just wondering, I'm underage as well.

Someone who knew the poster in real life: Dude, you're 26.

That was the creepiest post in the history of this board. Tied with the one dude who started a thread like "Who's the super cute blonde who was having a hard time getting into the Vic"

Jesus wept

Especially since every post I make is serious in every way.

:rolleyes