Happy Anniversary!

OK,I could be mistaken here,and I hope you all will correct me if I'm wrong but...I know I read this somewhere (was it Kot's book?) that August 6 is Jeff Tweedy & Sue Miller's wedding anniversary (8/6/95?)

If so,Happy Anniversary Jeff & Sue!

I say this as it's also my 12th anniversary to my patient,tolerating wife :yes 8/6/94..a day that will live in infamy!

Hoist one for Michelle,whom I've finally brainwashed into being a Wilcoholic (it took a coupla shows + Mermaid Ave.) :cheers

Scott

I'm kind of waiting on the marriage thing myself - "Is this the line to lose half your shit? Awesome!" - but happy anniversary to all those who have decided to take the plunge.

I'm kind of waiting on the marriage thing myself - "Is this the line to lose half your shit? Awesome!" - but happy anniversary to all those who have decided to take the plunge.

I didn't have any shit to begin with.... I lucked out! :lol

:cheers

I wonder if Jeff got Sue tickets to Lollapalooza, the biggest rock n' roll festival of the year.

I was kinda wantin' for us to go out to dinner w/ Jeff & Sue,but Michelle thinks I'm delusional :punch

Scott