sleepy...saturday...vibes....

((( :yawn )))

God damn it, I am going to gym today.

Did you just find this out? :hmm

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that was more like a "god damn it, you're going to take your lazy ass to the gym today" type of statement. Going now!

well I take it pretty easy on my knee.....it's Curves, so it isn't too high impact. I need to remember to take my Ace brace next time though.

I still don't have an official diagnosis.....holding out til I get some health insurance. :)

and man.....a banana smoothie sounds SO GOOD.

1) What do you do with the pieces of a broken heart?

2) And how can a (wo)man like me remain in the light?

3) And if life is really as short as they say...then why is the past so long?

I am back from the gym. I do feel better I went. The sauna there kind of sucks, though.

well I take it pretty easy on my knee.....it's Curves, so it isn't too high impact. I need to remember to take my Ace brace next time though.

I still don't have an official diagnosis.....holding out til I get some health insurance. :)

Hmm, I hope you haven't got the same thing I've got... fortunately it's not catching. :hmm

FLOSSING: We often get asked questions such as how often should I floss, is flossing necessary, and what teeth should I floss ? Our response is the cliche used by dentists the world over. You should only floss the teeth you want to keep ! You see next to brushing, flossing is the most important thing that you can do to ensure good oral health.

Hmm, I hope you haven't got the same thing I've got... fortunately it's not catching. :hmm

I blew my knee out again in February, remember? I still need an MRI - and will likely need knee replacement surgery. The tentative (non MRI) diagnosis was an ACL tear and further damage, though I won't know for sure til I get an MRI......hopefully won't be long now.

FLOSSING: We often get asked questions such as how often should I floss, is flossing necessary, and what teeth should I floss ? Our response is the cliche used by dentists the world over. You should only floss the teeth you want to keep ! You see next to brushing, flossing is the most important thing that you can do to ensure good oral health.

This is the only reason why my teeth are as good as they are today......that and regular cleanings without fail.......

--Robert

I blew my knee out again in February, remember? I still need an MRI - and will likely need knee replacement surgery. The tentative (non MRI) diagnosis was an ACL tear and further damage, though I won't know for sure til I get an MRI......hopefully won't be long now.

Good luck with that. I'm sure it's a pain to deal with.

We ate Thai and watched Castaway with the kids. Time to snooze. G'night! :monkey

That does sound more or less like what I have, except I had a tear because the cartilage was deformed to begin with, and I have arthritis in the joint now. And I'll need knee replacement surgery eventually, too.

Knees suck. :(

Every time I do leg extensions at the gym, I think about the moshpit.

I always try to recall when I bitch about my white trash neighbors that by virtue of the fact that they're my neighbors I'm white trash too

probably. but I'm sure you don't yell at Spawn on your front porch loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear at 9:00 in the morning.