• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see from your bio that you share a loathing of green peas with my wife. I wonder what triggers this characteristic in certain individuals...

Did you have a traumatic experience with peas in your past?

Nope, just not a fan.

Also, viatroy is purdy!

I want to start camping on 9/28. how about you?

Hmmm. There is a girly night planned for the 28th in Troy.

Are you coming up with hubby? We could have a slumber party at viatroy's Thursday night.

(There are still a few other details to be completed...)

Hmmm. There is a girly night planned for the 28th in Troy.

Are you coming up with hubby? We could have a slumber party at viatroy's Thursday night.

(There are still a few other details to be completed...)

yes, Lee wants to camp. if I can get details on the camp site, maybe we can go up there that Friday night and get set up. whatever works.

I will send you my phone # and we can talk when plans are a bit more solid...after the sequestered couple emerge next weekend. :D

AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT :hyper

and jess I didn't mean to sully your thread. i posted in the wrong place is all.

that's fine, I figured that about your post. it's the other bullshit that I didn't like. isn't it enough that the poor girl was murdered that then, we have to have people talking about screwing her if she was still alive and 16? I just don't get people sometimes.

that's fine, I figured that about your post. it's the other bullshit that I didn't like. isn't it enough that the poor girl was murdered that then, we have to have people talking about screwing her if she was still alive and 16? I just don't get people sometimes.

I guess I started it by saying she would be hot today. Just a stupid tongue-in-cheek comment. I didn't intend for it to go that direction, but I guess I was asking for it.

I guess I started it by saying she would be hot today. Just a stupid tongue-in-cheek comment. I didn't intend for it to go that direction, but I guess I was asking for it.

it's ok. just never, ever do it again.

ArseBeating.gif

Bestill my heart. :wub

Has Analogman been spotted in NY yet?

Apparently the watchers are in place, because I got a text message from 201 saying

"Mike is here!"

:lol

Mr.K! I got you a big ball of string for your birthday! What you choose to do with

it is your business.