Anyone going to the East Lansing on Oct. 6th?

I just got tickets today from Wilcoworld.net. My first time using it. They must not have had many tickets available for the presale. I kept refreshing the page right up the moment you could order and I jumped in right away and put down for 2. I got 4th row main floor. A couple of other friends of mine were doing the same thing and one lost out on getting seats together while the other one got shut out. Wow those tickets went fast. I got lucky, it must be this T-3 line I'm on here at work. Fast as lightening. Did anyone else have any luck?

The guy at Wharton Center told me today that it's at the MSU Auditorium and it was just remodeled and they don't have a new seat chart online yet. However, he had one in front of him and told me where my seats were. Mine are row DD seats 30-31 main floor. He said row AA is the first row so it puts me in row 4 about 3 seats off from center, if that helps.

Edited by Infamous
The guy at Wharton Center told me today that it's at the MSU Auditorium and it was just remodeled and they don't have a new seat chart online yet. However, he had one in front of him and told me where my seats were. Mine are row DD seats 30-31 main floor. He said row AA is the first row so it puts me in row 4 about 3 seats off from center, if that helps.

Thats great - I'm in HH - happy happy - :D

I've got ten tickets in row EE and ten in GG. Pretty sweet. Closest I've been in six Wilco shows. Does anyone know if there is a good place to grill out/tailgate on campus? If not, we are going to have a little get together w/burgers and beer beforehand at a park or my place.

so it puts me in row 4 about 3 seats off from center, if that helps.

Which seats are in the center?

• 4 weeks later...

it's actually not at the wharton center if i'm understanding correctly. it's at the msu auditorium. i went there for a guster/andrew bird show a while ago and the balcony seating looked decent, although we were on the floor near the front. i'll be in the right balcony at the wilco show though. first wilco concert for me. yesss.

Edited by robbie dupree
it's actually not at the wharton center if i'm understanding correctly. it's at the msu auditorium. i went there for a guster/andrew bird show a while ago and the balcony seating looked decent, although we were on the floor near the front. i'll be in the right balcony at the wilco show though. first wilco concert for me. yesss.

Thanks! So I assume there are three separate balconies then -- one on each side of the stage and one in the center? The reason I ask is because I haven't been able to find a combined seating chart anywhere, and with the only available tix being in the left or right balconies, I'm not sure what seats are closest to the stage.

Thanks! So I assume there are three separate balconies then -- one on each side of the stage and one in the center? The reason I ask is because I haven't been able to find a combined seating chart anywhere, and with the only available tix being in the left or right balconies, I'm not sure what seats are closest to the stage.

yes, three separate balconies. right, left, and center (behind the stage). i believe tickets are still available for all three balconies, however, the center is farther from the stage than the other two if i remember accurately.