My best friend and I play a game where we try to one-up each other with witty Deadwood like quips. We're not that good at it but it is fun. This might catch on...

Perhaps you could forego the inequity of disgrace by merely having your words materialize with some meaning, or the like, you c*cksucker.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting article on the subject. p.s. Flick, you sound like you've spent many a-night on the throughfare.

http://www.tms.tribune.com/htmlmail/commen...es/0806neil.htm

A CURSED LAND

By Dan Neil

Tribune Media Services

Many critics and online commentators, applying the high standards of the blogosphere, have expressed dismay and incredulity concerning the obscene language of the HBO Western series

Interesting article on the subject. p.s. Flick, you sound like you've spent many a-night on the throughfare.

I am a diehard fan and I'm quite dismayed that Sunday will be the last show. HBO better stick to their promise of the 2 movies to provice closure. I'm going to cry...

I am a diehard fan and I'm quite dismayed that Sunday will be the last show. HBO better stick to their promise of the 2 movies to provice closure. I'm going to cry...

Me too. I just watched last Sunday's episode last night. I was blown away. Amazing show.

Me too. I just watched last Sunday's episode last night. I was blown away. Amazing show.

I needed to watch it again, but I was sleeping and couldn't keep my eyes open. I always have to watch an episode more than once to get every little nuance of the language.

I still have my contingent plan of protest to dress like Jane, get wasted on Maker's and take a huge dump in front of HBO studios. the husband will be working at the one in Chelsea on Monday, so, I think I'll start there.

I needed to watch it again, but I was sleeping and couldn't keep my eyes open. I always have to watch an episode more than once to get every little nuance of the language.

I still have my contingent plan of protest to dress like Jane, get wasted on Maker's and take a huge dump in front of HBO studios. the husband will be working at the one in Chelsea on Monday, so, I think I'll start there.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point to the sign on the building where it say Home Box Office and the address and pretend you are reading it aloud and say something like:

Go f*ck yourself up the @ss with a fist you sorry c*cksucker

like she said to the hotel owner when he asked if anything unholy was going on upstairs.

:lol

There is nothing in this thread that piques my curiosity about this show in the tiniest.

Maybe you just have to be there.

If the actual dialogue is anything like that video, I'd have to use the AK on the television.

:lol

There is nothing in this thread that piques my curiosity about this show in the tiniest.

Maybe you just have to be there.

If the actual dialogue is anything like that video, I'd have to use the AK on the television.

you don't know what you're missin'.