pictures from the nashville rhett show

he was really really tired. he had to get up at 4:30am then he spent all day in the studio recording a song, then they had to do a show... the one of him and my mom, he looks like he's about to fall asleep... i felt so bad!

i don't know if you're making fun of me or him, but i don't really care anymore.

i was proud of those pictures so i thought i would share them.

i say bravo. sarah, good work on the pix and the report. god, good work on rhett, musically and otherwise. :thumbup

i don't know if you're making fun of me or him, but i don't really care anymore.

i was proud of those pictures so i thought i would share them.

What are you talking about? I'm not making fun of anyone. The pictures are great, and Rhett is damn sexy. And I can't think of a better song writer. Nothing else to it.

yeah, when i went backstage right before he went on(i forgot my camera card) the guy brought that guitar back for rhett, and he was like "sarah, can you hold that please?" i got to play with it for a second and everything, i was just like "holy crap!" it was awesome.

what are you talking about?

sorry for the misunderstanding groo, i'm so used to being ribbed on the board about him...

I was just keeding! :cheers