this week's events:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Stars Are Blind" singer was pulled over at 12:30 a.m., shortly after leaving a Dave Navarro-hosted charity concert at the Hollywood hotspot Dragonfly, when LAPD officers noticed her Mercedes McLaren SLR driving erratically. The arresting officers apparently did not realize Hilton was driving the car until she was pulled over. Kimberly Stewart, a card-carrying member of Paris' posse, was riding shotgun.

There's just so many things about that paragraph that make me smile on the inside and out. also, do you think anybody would offended if I put a tune called 'Asian P***y' on my VC YSI mix? It's thematic and I used *'s in the title.

Dear carlos -

That thing you sent via the thing didn't work. It was asking me for a thing, apparently so I could log in as you. Or something.

Your pal,

ction

P.S. PM, blah blah blah, lion.

Dear ctiony,

ok. Plan B.

With Respect,

-C

P.S.

Why does that one kid hate that one car?

I just love that a $450,000 car got impounded.

It would probably be better if Paris had any concept of what $450K is to the average person. To her, money is probably so abstract that impounding her Mercedes is like having my Kia Sophia locked up.

It would probably be better if Paris had any concept of what $450K is to the average person. To her, money is probably so abstract that impounding her Mercedes is like having my Kia Sophia locked up.

Don't lie. You'd still give her a "breathalyzer test" if you caught her drunk after a charity event.

Sir S,

What are the chances of you creating a line of Yusuf Islam "An Other Cup: Jihad USA 06'-07'" Tour Tee's?

You could put the monkey wearing a turban on them.

I think that would totally rock.

Don't lie. You'd still give her a "breathalyzer test" if you caught her drunk after a charity event.

"duh"

yes and yes

I wonder what charity Dave Navarro supports?

W.U.F.M.O.J.A.W.S.S.H.R.T.V.S.A.F.A.G.?

(washed up former members of Jane's Addiction who should stop hosting reality tv shows and find a guitar)?