this week's events:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did a mini scavenger hunt through my residence hall to find mustard. I recieved a bottle of mustard from some girl down the hall. I was about to eat dry hot dogs, so this gift was truly one from the gods.

I just did a mini scavenger hunt through my residence hall to find mustard. I recieved a bottle of mustard from some girl down the hall. I was about to eat dry hot dogs, so this gift was truly one from the gods.

i hope you used that opportunity to lay some groundwork

This morning in the car I turned on the radio to a local houston talk radio channel, and overheard the host and his female sidekick discussing some Guitar One magazine list that's supposedly coming out.

Amidst the filler banter, he noted that Dylan's new record was no. 1 on the charts, and made the follwing statement: "is there anyone more overrated than Bob Dylan?"

I managed to keep my car on the road as shock, anger and a feeling of existential angst rolled over me, and the program went to commercial break.

When they came back from the break they had Night Ranger's "Sister Christian" playing, at which point the host and sidekick both remarked "now THAT'S a great song."

Ho hum...

What I'm wearing today:

Striped Polo brand oxford shirt (blue, black, and white...navy blue horsey), Levi brand blue jeans (38 w, 32 l...hole near right back pocket...underwear probably visable), Jockey brand boxer briefs (white), generic white socks, brown ghey slip on shoes, Fossil silver and gold watch, gold wedding ring, cheap Wal Mart glasses, obnoxious smirk.

Amidst the filler banter, he noted that Dylan's new record was no. 1 on the charts, and made the follwing statement: "is there anyone more overrated than Bob Dylan?"

I once stated my opinion that Dylan (and the Beatles) were overrated, and I got called a "dick".

Night Ranger's "Sister Christian" playing, at which point the host and sidekick both remarked "now THAT'S a great song."

motorin'!

In his '95 Saturn, to boot. Now, nothing wrong with Saturns, but I'd think he makes a bit of coin from his flicks. Must be blowin' it all on booze, weed, and somethingorother

It's the only car in which he can see over the dash.

motorin'!

That literary masterpiece must be quoted in its entirety. :rock

Sister Christian oh the time has come

And you know that you're the only one to say

OK

Where you goin' what you lookin' for

You know those boys don't want to play no more

With you

It's true

You're motorin'

What's your price for flight

In finding mister right

You'll be all right tonight

Babe you know you're growin' up so fast

And momma's worryin' that you won't last to say

Let's play

Sister Christian there's so much in life

Don't you give it up before your time

Is due

It's true it's true yeah

You're motorin'

What's your price for flight

You've got him in your sights

And driving through the night

Sister Christian oh the time has come

And you know that you're the only one to say

OK

But you're motorin'

Yeah, motorin'

I wish people would talk and stuff :ohwell

What would you like to talk about?

Today, me and missus ction are taking our oldest kid in to meet his new pre-school teachers and see his classroom. I've already been in the classroom for the parent orientation night, and I think I may have kinda crushed one of the little kids foam couch things (by sitting in it for 20 minutes).

What would you like to talk about?

Today, me and missus ction are taking our oldest kid in to meet his new pre-school teachers and see his classroom. I've already been in the classroom for the parent orientation night, and I think I may have kinda crushed one of the little kids foam couch things (by sitting in it for 20 minutes).

:lol

talk about? um....yellow clinged peaches...stains in your underwear...bees...the impending doom gathering around us...