this week's events:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning in the car I turned on the radio to a local houston talk radio channel, and overheard the host and his female sidekick discussing some Guitar One magazine list that's supposedly coming out.

Amidst the filler banter, he noted that Dylan's new record was no. 1 on the charts, and made the follwing statement: "is there anyone more overrated than Bob Dylan?"

I managed to keep my car on the road as shock, anger and a feeling of existential angst rolled over me, and the program went to commercial break.

When they came back from the break they had Night Ranger's "Sister Christian" playing, at which point the host and sidekick both remarked "now THAT'S a great song."

Ho hum...

I'd say he's the most overrated artist of all time. He's not a God. He writes good songs. There's a difference.

A hummingbird was feeding from one of the flowers in Kate's garden. I didn't know we had those up here.

Put up a feeder. Hummingbirds are far more entertaining than television.

They will feed pretty heavily for the next month or so before migration.

Put up a feeder. Hummingbirds are far more entertaining than television.

They will feed pretty heavily for the next month or so before migration.

:wub

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger apologized Friday for saying during a closed-door meeting that Cubans and Puerto Ricans are naturally feisty and temperamental because of their combination of "black blood" and "Latino blood."

:o

pre-nup, eh?

Well, I don't have anything to do with it. It's not my thing.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger apologized Friday for saying during a closed-door meeting that Cubans and Puerto Ricans are naturally feisty and temperamental because of their combination of "black blood" and "Latino blood."

:o

He's such a goofy prick because of that totalitarian Austrian blood.

I have about 5 minutes to pick up lunch on my way to my next class. I can go to Carls Jr. (which is on my way), Taco Bell (slightly out of the way), or Subway (A bit more out of the way).

Suggestions?

I have about 5 minutes to pick up lunch on my way to my next class. I can go to Carls Jr. (which is on my way), Taco Bell (slightly out of the way), or Subway (A bit more out of the way).

Suggestions?

Pepto-Bismol and xanax.

Suggestions?

Definitely the Carl's $6 burger. The only fast food that I feel like I'm getting real food. The combo of sweet and dill pickles is genius.

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

:lol Wow, I haven't thought about that in a while.

I guess I'll be dragging that one out tonight and giving it a spin. :D