this week's events:

Wookies already has his ticket.

This is going to be a great weekend. Every day, I count my lucky stars that I live in such a culturally vibrant area.

Tonight I'm going to the National Arboretum for a Full Moon hike: http://www.usna.usda.gov/Education/events.html

Then tomorrow I'm hitting the cat show in the morning, then the Radiators are playing in Falls Church tomorrow night.

Sunday will be NFL and Golden Tee.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 5 minutes to pick up lunch on my way to my next class. I can go to Carls Jr. (which is on my way), Taco Bell (slightly out of the way), or Subway (A bit more out of the way).

Suggestions?

I suggest you take back what you said about Homestarrunner.
I suggest you take back what you said about Homestarrunner.

fine, fine, fine. I subscribe to the homestarrunner podcast through iTunes, and its pretty funny still, but its height of popularity and artistic value was a few years back, i think.

If you can overnight one to Wookies, I'm sure he'll be happy to drop it off.

YES!!!!!

I'll poke some holes in the fed-ex pouch, I wouldn't want to be cruel. Now I just need a cover story for the wife.

Suggestions?

fine, fine, fine. I subscribe to the homestarrunner podcast through iTunes, and its pretty funny still, but its height of popularity and artistic value was a few years back, i think.

Definitely with you on the popularity factor, but I'm always impressed with the new content when I revisit the site (which happens about once every four months). They still make me :lol