this week's events:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groovy. I think I'm going to be on my own for Manning a Manning. I need more degenerate, football-watching friends.

Bummer that ya live 800 miles away,Bjorn..cuz even though I don't care who wins the game we'll be watching.And trust me,degeneracy is our stock-in-trade here :beer :beer :thumbup

Less likely? I don't understand....bitchy non-smokers abounding?

nothing that dramatic... but cigar smoking requires at least one other cigar smoker, and all my cigar smoking amigos seem to be unavailable

A neighboring county has an ordinance that,excepting 21+ Bars,there is no smoking of any kind in any public area,parking lots included(unless you're in your vehicle).I reckon this is the norm in CA & other places,but it's new around these parts... :hmm

A neighboring county has an ordinance that,excepting 21+ Bars,there is no smoking of any kind in any public area,parking lots included(unless you're in your vehicle).I reckon this is the norm in CA & other places,but it's new around these parts... :hmm

i don't even know the policies here in oregon... all i know is that the bar by my house is the perfect atmosphere for my cigar smoking

You haven't been able to smoke in a bar in New York for quite some time now. Strangely, the bar economy failed to collapse.

well first things first,eh? but you would think there would be a dramatic effect on the bar scene,esp. where there's live music

i don't care too much really but there could come a time when it's unacceptable to smoke anywhere except home (insert flick's smiley here :lol )

that's when i'll start a private cigar and spirits lounge

America's still the coolest place on Earth...I think :cheers

well first things first,eh? but you would think there would be a dramatic effect on the bar scene,esp. where there's live music

A lot of people, especially smokers and bar owners, predicted that, but it turned out that people just go outside and smoke. Bars were the only place I ever smoked tobacco, so I haven't had a cigarette going on a long time now.