this week's events:

I believe this room used to be a porch/balcony, and they put some windows around it and they call it a room now. Anyhow, they didn't really get rid of the siding, so whenever i take a picture from inside my room, I always get asked why I'm outside or something. :(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both of those pics look like you guys are dead...like those death photos from the turn of the century.

in other news, oatmeal and a nice english muffin with strawberry jam this am, out under the big oak tree.

i am still trying to decide about apple pie.

n18721102_30588780_6555.jpg

I decided it was time to try something new. So I went with the faux hawk. interesting choice.

How is this a faux hawk? I thought those were only achieved by geling and moussing smae-length hair into a point. To me, this looks like a legit mohawk. Either way, it looks pretty sweet.

How is this a faux hawk? I thought those were only achieved by geling and moussing smae-length hair into a point. To me, this looks like a legit mohawk. Either way, it looks pretty sweet.

With a true mohawk (as I understand it, anyway -- never had one myself) everything but the 'hawk itself is shaved to the scalp.

I believe this room used to be a porch/balcony, and they put some windows around it and they call it a room now. Anyhow, they didn't really get rid of the siding, so whenever i take a picture from inside my room, I always get asked why I'm outside or something. :(

I figured that was the case. I was just giving you shit.