this week's events:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found that when I drink, I speak like a gentleman and use words like "Tomfoolery", "Chicanery", and "hoodwinked". It amuses me.

:lol

'wise acre'

Rainer Maria concert, we'll see how that goes. But its free so you know :D

a concert is a concert, there are few things more fun than kicking it to some live tunes... i've got three lined up for next month, i'm getting pretty stoked.

I am really bummed.....they called this afternoon to tell me that my violin class has been cancelled due to low enrollment, but that I can go to the Thursday night class.....it's a long way to Lincoln Sq from where I am, and I loved my Saturday violin class ritual.....bummer.....and the other bummer? They tell me tonight, when the Thursday class started LAST night! So, I already missed one class off the bat......grrrrr.

I don't particularly want to drive to class after work on Thursday nights, seeing as I am just so beat at the end of the day. But I also don't want to go 2 more months before being in a class.....decisions. decisions.

Rainer Maria concert, we'll see how that goes. But its free so you know :D

So now we have bands named after Franz Ferdinand and Rainer Maria Rilke. Who's next? Oskar Kokoschka?

I'm going to see Vernon Reid tomorrow night and Lambchop is coming in a few weeks. :yay

Saw him with the Roots opening for Wilco at Merriweather. Puts on quite the show.

yes. I'm not sure if he has any solo albums.

Reid has released three solo albums.

I'm going to see Vernon Reid tomorrow night and Lambchop is coming in a few weeks. :yay

God I used to love Living Colour! I saw them at San Diego State in a little multipurpose room when they were touring for their first album. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Tons of energy.

Unlike me at the moment. 'Night all. :yawn