this week's events:

Dylan is underrated, as are Hebrew National Hot Dogs.

A friend told me last nite that Dylan's new record debuted at #1..sold something like 192,000 in the first week.His last #1 was 1976's "Desire",which is a new record for longest time between #1's.Wow..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kirstie.jpg

:D

I wonder if this girl I work with realizes that she has a white deodorant stain on the black sweater that she has worn every day this week.

That is the most beautiful picture I've ever seen.

What about some of JUDE's?? :lol

"Another Empire, backfire!"

I just did a mini scavenger hunt through my residence hall to find mustard. I recieved a bottle of mustard from some girl down the hall. I was about to eat dry hot dogs, so this gift was truly one from the gods.

i hope you used that opportunity to lay some groundwork

One time my friend Russell was walking home through the quad with a guy he'd met in the bar that night. On the way, they ran into the guy's ex-boyfriend, they all chatted for a while, and then Russell's guy ended up going home with his ex. A few days later, there was a knock on Russell's dorm room door, and it was the same guy, saying I remembered you lived here, was in the dorm and just stopped by to say hi, blah blah blah. So Russell, still pissed off from being dumped in the quad, told the guy "If you stopped by here thinking that maybe you could salvage a f*ck for a rainy day, you were dead wrong!"

It was fun, lots of people showed up, and the girl I was sort of interested in showed up with a guy. We have a lot of red cups to clean up tomorrow.

Those red cups! You crazy kids are making me all nostalgic for my college days. :stunned

Yeah, many of the locals in New Paltz get annoyed at that kind of thing, but if it wasn't for the college, New Paltz would look like Ellenville.

It's no joy to live in a college town - I would like to take all the garbage they throw on the street and send it home to their mommy and daddy.

All of our garbage is in our (and possibly our next door neighbors....) back yard, so we'll be doing most of the cleaning.

Though as I look outside, the magical LA fairies have worked their magic again, and every single can of beer has already vanished from outside!

All of our garbage is in our (and possibly our next door neighbors....) back yard, so we'll be doing most of the cleaning.

Though as I look outside, the magical LA fairies have worked their magic again, and every single can of beer has already vanished from outside!

Here, it ends up on the street. OF course, we now have 20, 000 + students in a town that was never ment to have that many extra people in it. I pick up trash on my street all the time.