this week's events:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am slightly inebriated and listening to Ray Charles' beautiful rendition of "America The Beautiful." I am going to listen to Common next, and then watch a Kevin Smith movie.

i am incredibly drunk and just finished watching saw 1 and 2... now i'm thinking about bed before i have to meet with freshman about their papers in the a.m.

i am incredibly drunk and just finished watching saw 1 and 2... now i'm thinking about bed before i have to meet with freshman about their papers in the a.m.

Saw 2 was fucked up. I enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed any non-zombie horror movie, which is not alot.

I just joined the Netflix. I am drinking wine and doing the bubbly phenomenon while listening to Biz Markie on the XM.

Saw him with the Roots opening for Wilco at Merriweather. Puts on quite the show.

that's right! I do remember this. I'm quite looking forward to it. good times! :cheers

yes, remember how you got lost and we had to dispatch caliber to fetch you wandering through everyone's chairs and blankets?

I only got lost because the sun had gone down since I had travelled down towards the stage. that always happens to me at sheds. but yeah, that was pretty funny.

I only got lost because the sun had gone down since I had travelled down towards the stage. that always happens to me at sheds. but yeah, that was pretty funny.

it did get dark pretty quickly that night but it was hard for me to tell what with analogman yacking through the whole show. :lol

If it doesn't rain, tomorrow: San Juan Islands and whale watching!

:dancing

lucky! You're on one long-ass vacation, aren't ya AWATT? :P

lucky! You're on one long-ass vacation, aren't ya AWATT? :P

Well, it's kind of a vacation but I'm also working/writing, too, trying to go into the office here most days.....

But at the moment, I do feel slightly fortunate (and know full well good luck is usually followed by bad :ermm )

I do love Vancouver Island though!

:cheers