10/15 - Wichita, KS - The Cotillion - Roll Call

We're sure to be staying somewhere!

Geez that's very informal,glad your not slumming it on the streets though! :cheers

I was kind of thinking of getting Jeff a card from us at VC for that show,would you be in for that,or is that kind of korny,and or too personal............................PM with any advice.

Ryan

We are now three. Reservations have been made. :D

:w00t I didn't want to encourage in case it wasn't possible.... I'll drop a line to the newest member of our entourage welcoming her aboard!!!

OCEANMAN!

I can't wait to meet you!

av-4632.gif

:w00t I didn't want to encourage in case it wasn't possible.... I'll drop a line to the newest member of our entourage welcoming her aboard!!!

:w00t

I, too, will be looking to see whether you are on your best behavior, Oceanman. :ninja

:cheekkiss I had no idea you were going to be out this way!I've been kind of worried how I was going to afford this but yesterday I got a bonus at work :thumbup what better timing.Hope to see ya.

:cheekkiss I had no idea you were going to be out this way!I've been kind of worried how I was going to afford this but yesterday I got a bonus at work :thumbup what better timing.Hope to see ya.

I'll be with Chris & Edie. Practically a party on wheels! See ya. :thumbup

No kids unless Edie decides to act childish....

Edie's probably gonna slap me for that one..... :stunned :P

:lol Though I might throw a tantrum if we aren't properly situated in the front :yay

is there any pre gig gathering for eats and drinks going on close to the venue? I'm leaving out of here around 12:30 for the 5 and a half hour drive up I35. i'd kinda like to have a place to unwind after the drive. preferably not in a rain soaked line into the venue.

dave