Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only Michael J. Fox movie I can handle is the one where he sees the ghosts or maybe Light of Day.

I didn't like either of those, but I love Casualties of War. I'm probably alone in this, but I think that might be the best Vietnam movie of all.

so, it looks like we're going to have to pull in the dates for the US version of Project Red on RAZR, so Oprah can take a bus ride w/ Bono and Geroge Clooney to a local store to act like they are buying a bunch of them to promote the program. my guess is that, regardless of now nightly calls w/ Beijing to try and make it happen, I won't be on that bus...

regardless, I want to thank everybody for joining the call again tonight and Fang will send out the notice for tomorrow's meeting. thanks.

so, it looks like we're going to have to pull in the dates for the US version of Project Red on RAZR, so Oprah can take a bus ride w/ Bono and Geroge Clooney to a local store to act like they are buying a bunch of them to promote the program. my guess is that, regardless of now nightly calls w/ Beijing to try and make it happen, I won't be on that bus...

regardless, I want to thank everybody for joining the call again tonight and Fang will send out the notice for tomorrow's meeting. thanks.

No problem.

Ben Afleck seems like a really nice guy, even if he does shit movies for the most part (Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Good Will Hunting are the obvious exceptions).

No problem.

Ben Afleck seems like a really nice guy, even if he does shit movies for the most part (Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Good Will Hunting are the obvious exceptions).

He was good in the dead Superman movie.

Isn't that the one that just came out?

Indeed. I saw it on Friday. Not bad.

he was in a movie about christopher reeves?

No, the other dead Superman. His dad, I think.

It is my Tuesday. There is no day worse for me than Tuesday.

i should be writing my essay that is due tomorrow.

Well if it's not due until tomorrow, you'll still have plenty of time to be writing it...um...tomorrow :yay

That smiley kicks ass, I think it's either constipated, in mid-orgasm, or laughing so hard it's about to cry.

I should be writing more on my comp. project, I need to get most of it done by Thursday so I can go in and have the prof look at it before I finish it up and turn it in Friday. But for now, I'm just not feeling like putting in the time.