And eleven long-haired Friends O' Jesus

In a chartreuse micro-bus

Uh, Rubber Duck to Sod Buster

Come on there, yeah, 10-4 Sod Buster

Listen, you wanna put that micro-bus in

behind that suicide jockey?

Yeah, he's haulin' dynamite and he

needs all the help he can get

I have a story to tell, but it's too good for this place.

I'm going to start writing a screenplay.

is it the events leading up to you pissing in the chucktown hardees at 3AM? like the movie starts w/ you pissing and then each scene goes backwards from there to show why?

just so you know, that hardee's was shutdown and boarded up. you'll have to build an exact replica or film further north in Mahomet. also, I see Samuel L. Jackson playing the part of you.

Guest ScottHoward
is it the events leading up to you pissing in the chucktown hardees at 3AM? like the movie starts w/ you pissing and then each scene goes backwards from there to show why?

just so you know, that hardee's was shutdown and boarded up. you'll have to build an exact replica or film further north in Mahomet. also, I see Samuel L. Jackson playing the part of you.

I heard they tore it down. Sad day. Where do the Panthers now go who major in Frisco burgers and micturation?

Your chronology suggestion is a great one, but would have to end up in the present.

I heard they tore it down. Sad day. Where do the Panthers now go who major in Frisco burgers and micturation?

Your chronology suggestion is a great one, but would have to end up in the present.

Lake Land Community College in Mattoon?

Were you there when they turned Panthers into a strip club? It lasted like a month I think. I had graduated by then and before that, we had to smuggle them in from Champaign if we wanted a show. It really felt like that little town had finally come into it's own, but the dream was not to be. I think that is what lead to Hardee's being closed or maybe they could never get the pee smell out. COACH BOB SPOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Are you thinking of buying an Apple iPod? Or have you bought one? Almost everyone and anyone that I know seems to have bought an iPod or at least is thinking of getting an ipod for themselves or their loved ones. The iPod is just so alluring! However, do you know what you should do after buying the iPod? Most people don't. Yet, market analysts estimate that the average iPod owner spend as much as 30% of the original iPod price on additional accessories! That's a whopping US$60-US$90 on iPod accessories that each iPod owner will spend! Many people are simply spending their money on the wrong accessories! In fact, many are going for fancy accessories such as car transceiver kit, wireless remote kit, speaker kit even without realizing what are the first accessories they should get. Get the Basic iPod Accessory before getting the Fancy Stuff! Do you, as a iPod user, faces these problems on a daily basis too? * iPod Screen scratches * Click wheel scratches * Mirrored back scratches * Messy iPod earphone cables * iPod overheating when being charged while in a silicone or leather case Despite the technical and cosmetic superiority of the Apple iPod, there remain some teething issues. Weak batteries is one. Being easily scratched is another. These problems immediately lower the resale or trade-in value of the iPod, if any? This may not seem important but if you are trading in your older iPod for a new one, this does matter. It also sucks to see scratches and marks on the beautiful iPod. In fact, microscopic scratches takes place everytime you take the iPod in and out of pocket!

Here are my best 4 iPod accessories picks for today:

wiPod - www.anchorfree.com/wipod/

iSubwayMaps - www.isubwaymaps.com/download.php

ClickWheel - www.clickwheel.net/gallery/list

iShield - www.shieldzone.com

I walked in the door from work yesterday and my wife was reading a book to the kids that ran through the A-B-C's and had a couple of picture examples of things that began w/ each of the letters. I just sat there and watched until she got to a little additional detail on V and then I busted out laughing:

V. V is for Violet, a Vase and for a Van...down by the river.

The kids didn't get it.