22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

I wasn't offended, I just didn't know what the hell you were talking about. Oh and you guys can objectify naked women all you want. Don't mind me.

Oh and Jude, that's just nasty man. I'm going to forget I've even met you.

What, come on.

If I'd know you were shuch a free spirit I'd have introduced you to a couple of nice clubs in Duluth.

Guest ScottHoward
Oh and Jude, that's just nasty man. I'm going to forget I gave you a handjob in the backseat of a '92 Ford Tempo.

Wow.

i'll give you a magic can of corn to stop posting. right now.

No deal, but I will do it for a moustache comb and trucker speed.

I bet he has at least thirty stripper stories.

28 of which involve Hot Carls.

I went to one strip club freshman year of college. "The Spearmint Rhino". My friends wouldn't drive me home until I got a dance.

I think strip clubs are very weird and I decided that I prefer girlfriends.

Guest ScottHoward
I went to one strip club freshman year of college. "The Spearmint Rhino". My friends wouldn't drive me home until I got a dance.

I think strip clubs are very weird and I decided that I prefer girlfriends.

According to ction, you may be interested in checking out a band named The Fruit Bats.

According to ction, you may be interested in checking out a band named The Fruit Bats.

I'm not going to read through 10 pages of RTT on the small chance that I may someday understand this.

Guest ScottHoward
I'm not going to read through 10 pages of RTT on the small chance that I may someday understand this.

Good call. Finish making your couscous and settle down for that "Becker" marathon you tivo'd.

Guest ScottHoward
this does not surprise me a bit, but I for one would love to see a G-Funk trip to the Admiral. RC, can you make arrangements? G, start working on kate to let you go.

F The Admiral. One of my closest associates runs the show at another very nice one here. I can get us set up. Graham would have to take off the collar and wouldnt be allowed to tell the chicks he's a deacon. Outside of that - I can take care of us, all bling bling like.

F The Admiral. One of my closest associates runs the show at another very nice one here. I can get us set up. Graham would have to take off the collar and wouldnt be allowed to tell the chicks he's a deacon. Outside of that - I can take care of us, all bling bling like.

book it. depending on what night we go, I may have to bring the boys. do they have stroller parking and do kids fly free?

Anyway, I'll never go to strip club. I'm with A-man on this one.

Graham, it's okay. Just go.

EDIT: This is Reni.

Guest ScottHoward
I don't think that's how it works. They don't really want anything but money, right?

Anyway, I'll never go to strip club. I'm with A-man on this one.

I had no idea you liked the Ted Danson vehicle, "Becker" so much.