Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

Guest ScottHoward
book it. depending on what night we go, I may have to bring the boys. do they have stroller parking and do kids fly free?

They'll nurse your kids in the VIP room.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed he does. are you saying that he may in fact send us both back through time to unite and run rampant?

never rule it out.

Guest ScottHoward
i've come to the conclusion that the pairing of an over two-years-ago ron cey and a pre-wife/house/kids el famous would have probably involved jail time and combustion of some sort.

Without question. It's funny how life changes.

One day you're up to your ears in vodka and yak, the next you're playing Yahoo chess and tugging it to re-runs of 90210.

Two years on Monday, bitches.

Guest ScottHoward
I think we should count ourselves as lucky that there have been no male stripper stories disclosed in the midst of all these good-stripper stories.

Ficky could tell you about the $1500 mushroom stamp she bought at the Sugar Shack.

I have a 14-inch tall Ron Cey clone that hangs out in the toilet tank. I let him drink sometimes.

I bet he upper decks you at every opportunity.

Guest ScottHoward
He hasn't much choice. I don't let him out all that much. Small poopies, though, so they just drain under the stopper and are swept into the bowl and down with the rest of the stuff.

Does your wife hate him too?

I don't think that's how it works. They don't really want anything but money, right?

Anyway, I'll never go to strip club. I'm with A-man on this one.

Interesting

I was going to say they are a waste of time and money.

Although - I did go to some back in the Navy days - Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando Florida.

I was 18 years old then - now, I have no desire to go to such places. There is currently a stripper who lives across the hall from me - I think the neighboor is using her to make money - if you know what I mean.