22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i missed stripper stories? d'oh.

Folks were on a pretty good roll there for awhile.Good stuff.

Folks were on a pretty good roll there for awhile.Good stuff.

damn. i have some good stories from my brother in law's bachelor party in waikiki. i bust them out to entertain my incredibly straight-laced roommate

deepsea & rwk,

do you guys have access to a console? i put in fox confessor brings the blood, track 7, john saw that number, put it in mono & it sounded great, reducing the verb. in case you want to check it out, i've never done it on a daw so i couldn't tell you how at the moment.

That's the song that came up when I turned on my MP3 player.

damn. i have some good stories from my brother in law's bachelor party in waikiki.

but you can't tell em,because it would be wrong

but you can't tell em,because it would be wrong

i tell them all the time. there were some good times had

way geekier than that - makings of, theories, connections, etc

i need to get some sleep

i watch that kinda stuff too. but not for lost. never seen that show.

Working late again tonight.

I wish. I wrote a little blip last night about a homeless guy who was found dead after living in the woods. I'm pretty sure I'll end up like that.

I wish. I wrote a little blip last night about a homeless guy who was found dead after living in the woods. I'm pretty sure I'll end up like that.

i think it would be cool to work for a real newspaper (i've worked for the school paper here, but i'm sure it's far from the world of a real paper)... i've also been wondering lately about possibilities writing for american papers as a foreign correspondent... i think that would be cool, plus it would be an excuse to go overseas for a few years.

Knowing very little about you or about that job, I think you would like it.

thank you. i appreciate that :thumbup

The FIU newspaper is such a joke, it's not even funny. It's terribly written. And the other day I read a story that started on page 12 and ended on page 10. That's just not right.

doesn't sound too far off of ours. i quit the staff after being pinned with nearly every available staff position because i was the only one who cared about quality. they've been trying to get me back but i just can't do it.

thank you. i appreciate that :thumbup

doesn't sound too far off of ours. i quit the staff after being pinned with nearly every available staff position because i was the only one who cared about quality. they've been trying to get me back but i just can't do it.

I'm considering joining it, because I suppose thats probably a good way to get some experience, but really, I need to get an internship at a real paper. This paper is so bad that I can't honestly see myself getting into it.

I'm considering joining it, because I suppose thats probably a good way to get some experience, but really, I need to get an internship at a real paper. This paper is so bad that I can't honestly see myself getting into it.

What happens when you cut your stories out for your clippings file is that your prospective employers don't see the rest of the paper. I learned basic journalism not so much from my classes but from writing stories for the SUNY New Paltz Oracle, which kicked ass back in the '80s, if I do say so myself.

What happens when you cut your stories out for your clippings file is that your prospective employers don't see the rest of the paper. I learned basic journalism not so much from my classes but from writing stories for the SUNY New Paltz Oracle, which kicked ass back in the '80s, if I do say so myself.

Also, they make it almost impossible to find out how to join the paper, as there is no information anywhere on their website or in the paper itself. I think it might be based at a difference campus than the one I'm at.

Ha! I have been awake ALL THIS TIME!