22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
I took my mouse apart and removed the lint from the rollers, and now it's working good as new!

I did the same thing this morning. It's a very satisfying thing to do.

Also, Band Of Horses is playing here Sunday night.

I might have too much going on to catch that show unless someone tells me it's a 'must see'.

They played here Monday night but I missed it. Mainly because the show wasn't stated to begin until 10 pm and I'm too old for that.

I had a dream last night in which T.C. from Magnum P.I., Dave Coulier, Rik Smits and I were playing parcheesi and eating pistachios.

I'm sure as hell not painting that.

Guest ScottHoward
I'm sure as hell not painting that.

True story: I had a lady friend over the other night and as we're watching SportsCenter, totally out of nowhere she drops a Rik Smits reference on me. My heart skipped a beat. Apparently he lives across the street from her parents and likes drag racing.

Could you paint a picture of Rik Smits' lanky Aryan head sticking out of the cockpit of one of those drag racers?

Either that or paint a picture of me dunking over Jack Sikma?

I had a dream last night in which T.C. from Magnum P.I., Dave Coulier, Rik Smits and I were playing parcheesi and eating pistachios.

Rik Smits? Were you eating spicy food before bed? That sounds like a nightmare..

Guest ScottHoward

No spicy food and that's no nightmare. I love pistachios, but I hate Dave Coulier. Any dream interpreters want to take a shot at this one?

By the way - it's completely made up.

No spicy food and that's no nightmare. I love pistachios, but I hate Dave Coulier. Any dream interpreters want to take a shot at this one?

By the way - it's completely made up.

If you hate Coulier your priorities are in good order. :thumbup I was worried abut the Dutchman though.Lord knows he gave me enough nightmares way back when.

In Texas at least, the cost of an i.d. card is $15, which is good for 6 years. Is this an "insurmountable" burden? Perhaps the solution is to have a "pauper's affidavit"-style exemption for low income individuals for whom $15 really is a burden. Wouldn't that be better than having no i.d./citizenship requirement at all?

Does your state ID say that you're a US citizen? My mom had a California driver's license for 30 years before she became a citizen.

A passport costs considerably more than $15, and takes a bit more paperwork to get than a state ID does.