Neil Young Opens Archives For Fillmore CD/DVD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 tracks feels like a bit of a letdown after all the times the archives has been promised. They'd better be some damn good tracks.

Good lord.

This is like complaining that Scarlett Johansen is lousy in bed.

Betty Lou's Got A New Pair Of Shoes [3:00]

Rainin' In My Heart [2:12]

Payola Blues* [3:08]

Wonderin'* [2:57]

Kinda Fonda Wanda* [1:48]

Jellyroll Man* [1:57]

Bright Lights, Big City [2:16]

Cry, Cry, Cry* [2:39]

Mystery Train [2:44]

Everybody's Rockin'* [1:55]

Good songs on Everybody's Rockin'. (Although Wonderin' w/ CH is much much better)

Cool, especially TFA, I hope they release it on CD sometime. Don't Be Denied is one of my favorite NY songs. JTTP I don't care that much honestly, but I guess it would make sense to release it with the movie (have you seen it, btw?)

Cool, especially TFA, I hope they release it on CD sometime. Don't Be Denied is one of my favorite NY songs. JTTP I don't care that much honestly, but I guess it would make sense to release it with the movie (have you seen it, btw?)

No - but I almost had in on Ebay once - supposedly, a rental VHS copy. I look around on certain places from time to time for it though.

Time Fades Away is great but I don't think it will ever be released on CD. I believe the story is that they recorded it in a peculiar way and Neil could never find a satisfactory sound on CD. I am sure some of the Neil fans here can fill in the exact details. I was at the WFMU record fair in New York this weekend and I saw a number of copies on vinyl there for 10-15 dollars. In fact, I bought my copy at that same record fair two years ago so it's not an impossible item to find.

I have Everybody's Rockin on vinly. JTTP is a very cool LP. I like the packaging. Don't need the CD though. B)

Everybody's Rocking

Trans

Landing on Water

Re*ac*tor

All on vinyl and all mint

Everybody's Rocking

Trans

Landing on Water

Re*ac*tor

All on vinyl and all mint

Very nice. Where's "Old Ways"? I have everything from "Neil Young" (2nd pressing, his name is on the cover) to "Broken Arrow". All bought new. I stopped @ Year Of The Horse. I regret that now. It's the only Neil record I'm on. B)