• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way in hell. But maybe the page is gay too. Either way, he certainly has bad judgment.

And so does Foley.

My point is this, though: Foley is 60, and the boy is 16. I'd think that one of the two would have better judgment.

The onus would be on the 60-year-old to have the better judgment. He's old enough to know better.

The onus would be on the 60-year-old to have the better judgment. He's old enough to know better.

Add into the mix that the 60 year old (or 54 or whatever) is in the US house of representatives and has a lot to lose should he be caught. That has to be part of the turn on for the guy too....

I wonder if there would be this much of a hoopla if the whole "gay"element wasn't involved. I mean, I'm sure he'd be vilified as a perv (true), but would there be this much outrage? just thinking...

Edited by isavedlatin
I wonder if there would be this much of a hoopla if the whole "gay"element wasn't involved. I mean, I'm sure he'd be vilified as a perv (true), but would there be this much outrage? just thinking...

I don't think that the gay element in this case is as much outrage as it is an enjoyment of repeatedly pointing out this congressman's "moral superiority," when you consider the things he's said in the past vs. his actual behavior.

I suppose there is a similar hope in the Dem. party for Rick Santorum to get caught holding hands with a gay man (or maybe even a sheep), but this is pretty swell for them, too. The whole cover-up makes it even better, because it makes more high-and-mighty Republicans complicit in the homosexual man-boy love.

Sure makes you wonder about Congress and that page program, though. :yucky