I'm going through a huge Bowie phase right now,always liked and respected the man,but never really put myself into his music like as of to date.The mans plays with my emotions,kind of like a church for me,I love it,the whole lifting your arms to the sky uncontrolably!

Aside from the fact that Rosie is obsessed with it, I think it stinks.....now if you want to talk about The Man who Fell to Earth...that's a different story.

LouieB

Don't forget The Hunger.

Aside from the fact that Rosie is obsessed with it, I think it stinks.....now if you want to talk about The Man who Fell to Earth...that's a different story.

LouieB

:thumbup

the question is - which cd version of Ziggy do you buy? i bought the remastered version from 99 only to find out later they had cut out some little bits from the original record (something about a countdown leading into one song and something else).

Ziggy is great, and i still haven't got any more of his cd's ( other than Station to Station on vinyl) because i'm not sure which version to get. i think i read about some imports that have bonus tracks. he really deserves some remastering being done in the vein of Dylan and Talking Heads.

Don't forget The Hunger.
Luckily I have not seen it.

I have seen parts of Mr. Lawrence, which is underwhelming too. Much of Bowie's film career is underwhelming (as is most of Jagger's film career too, with the exception of Performance); I think the guy needs to stick to singing......

LouieB