Stingrays will kill us all

I thought squirrels were trying to take over the world, not stingrays? oh well, its a new revolution.

I think it's more like a Nazi-Japan WW2 link. The stingrays will take the water the squirrels the land. Stingrays have always been very vocal that squirrels are the superior land animals

I think it's more like a Nazi-Japan WW2 link. The stingrays will take the water the squirrels the land. Stingrays have always been very vocal that squirrels are the superior land animals

This is very true. stingrays dominate the water, but it they did do some kind of ground invasion it probably wouldn't work too well. good call.

Have you ever watched Spongbob Squarepants?

The squirrel lives in the ocean!! OMG!!! What will the stingrays think?

This is very true. stingrays dominate the water, but it they did do some kind of ground invasion it probably wouldn't work too well. good call.

who's to say they haven't evolved to some land-walking capacity that they are hiding until the takeover??

it's a freak occurance. getting stung by a stingray is just about as rare as being struck by lightening...

i can see the people at my work now, fending off all the questions from the people at the stingray touch tank, oh gosh! :omg

it's a freak occurance. getting stung by a stingray is just about as rare as being struck by lightening...

i can see the people at my work now, fending off all the questions from the people at the stingray touch tank, oh gosh! :omg

When I was in Tenn last summer I went to a Sting Ray touching tank and lived to tell the story. It's a miracle!

it cracks me up, because there will be 50 people standing around with hands in the water and a family will come up and the Mom will be like "do NOT put your hands in water" and then i'm like, "oh, it's safe, they don't have teeth and we trim the barbs off"... the mom gives me a really dirty look 90% of the time...