Now playing from 23rd Oct 2006

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that?

Unreleased album that Buckingham finished and presented to his label back around 2001, only to be persuaded to shelve the album and re-join Fleetwood Mac. A bunch of the songs from this album were then re-recorded for the subsequent Fleetwood Mac album.

I pulled this down (lossless) off of one of the torrent sites a while back -- it's reportedly straight from the CD that Buckingham submitted to the label, and the sound is terrific.

Plus, it's a pretty good album to boot. :thumbup

Embarrassing confession: I have had that album for a couple of years and have never listened to it. Not even once. Perhaps I will load it onto the pod tonight ...

You wont be dissapointed trust me. Its by far her best work. (IMO)

NP:Feist - Let It Die

Thanks for recomending it Solace, its great. I actually recognise Mushaboom off a TV advert thats on over here at them moment. Didnt know it was Feist though. I also revisited the Amy Millian album this morning which I thoroughly enjoyed. Didnt really pay too much attention to it first time I heard it a few months back. :cheers