Endless Wire

hurray!

Last nights gig was another stomper and i looked fabulous in my new polka dot dress, will get a pic of that later for you.

After the show i met Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie who were being very funny about giving people blow jobs to get on petes bus to say hi.

I also got to say hello to the REAL Mike Post, and sang the entire theme from Quantum Leap for him. I think he thought i was a bit mental but was very sweet about it. I asked him how he felt about the fact that he had a song written about him by Pete with his name in the title - a feat i have not managed to achieve in our 9 years together. he was very thrilled.

Jimmy Fallon was there and did a little dance for me to show how excited he was about hosting Attic Jam in NY with me on the 29th.

I also had a hug with our eccentric neighbour from the neighbouring farm, E from EELS, who is also excited about playing with us tomorrow.

And then guess what?? I found Katherine (Marg Hegenberger ?) from CSI LAS VEGAS in the audience, suffice to say i was straight in there. Shes gorgeous.

We have a really busy day today. E is coming over to practise this morning, and then we're going to see Billy Corgan this afternoon at his studio.

Then tonight i'm having dinner with a friend.

Tomorrow night is going to kick ass.

oh! By the way, i received a very nice email about the discord in the fan WHO camp about them not performing Its Not Enough as part of their live set. It is of course the track i wrote! (well, i wrote the music). Pete assures me that Roger wants to do it, but wants to rehearse it - so it'll happen.

Love Rach x

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic