Endless Wire

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a few songs that are worthwhile, but for the most part it's pretty poor.

pretty poor... care to explain ??

there are atleast 6 great songs on this album..

i didn't get my hopes up for this album and thought it would be kind of dull but im so happy with it

Tea and Theater is great live and comes off even better on the album

MIAPD is so powerful and one of the better accoustic songs i can think of

Mike Post Theme is simply a really good song

Endless Wire grows on me more and more on each listen and fits perfectly on the album

We Got A Hit is very catchy and obviously a crowd favorite already

Fragments hasn't grown on me yet

i could keep going.. but i give it to these guys for what they have done and am ready for the next album which will definately happen with the praise this one is getting

Maybe I just need to listen more - I have it in Mp3 format - if you want me to send it to you.

Thanks A-man but you know I've gotta buy my own copy even if I feel like a lemming doing it.

aha!

I'm going to check it out some more - because PT is my own personal JC.

:cheers

I must say this is growing on me a lot. I really like it. Thank fuck too cos I would have been distraught if it was shite. PT and me share a birthday which is obviously mystical and stuff.

Thanks A-man but you know I've gotta buy my own copy even if I feel like a lemming doing it.

:cheers

Of course - I ment jto just check it out. The one I "found" on the internets also has the bonus live disc with it.

pretty poor... care to explain ??

there are atleast 6 great songs on this album..

what's there to explain? i like maybe 3-4 songs on it, that's about it, sorry. honestly.

i don't think it sucks, and for what it is, it's not THAT bad, i just have very little interest in listening much further (heard it about 5-6x so far)

i'd prolly give it a higher score than Pfork did, but not much higher than a 6 something that's for sure

glad you like it tho

Of course - I ment jto just check it out. The one I "found" on the internets also has the bonus live disc with it.

Nah, you know me. The first time I hear it has to be full sound and I have to listen by myself in the dark while I'm wearing my "outfit".

DING DING DING!

It's not that it's bad, exactly... it's just there. The Who By Numbers. Ha.

I rather like that album.

I'm a fan as well. I owned it on 8 track. To me it always seemed like a PT solo album featuring the Who.

I'm currently listening to the Who Are You demos I just downloaded.

By the way thanks for turning me on to Bootcity A-man.