has anyone else seen these ads for the gap that common is doing? im kind of dissapointed. i love common so much, and would never expect him to do something of this commercial nature, since his rap is so anti sellout. sigh. at least the ad i saw was in good taste, as it features him rapping, which he does better than anyone, ever.

If all goes right my job will probably generate an income into my sixties. I can't fault Common for being realistic and forward thinking about his life considering the line of work he's in.

When did we restart getting pissed off at people for doing ads?

It's been a long time since I gave a shit. Long time. I think the last was when Michael J. Fox did that Pepsi ad set in the library. I was all "MJF is a MF sellout!!" for weeks.

Rapper Bow Wow, Diane Kruger, Claudia Schiffer, Deepak Chopra, Seal and others will be featured in the Gap's "Holiday In Your Hood" print campaign, which launches in December in publications like Rolling Stone, Lucky, Vogue, Vanity Fair and others.

Deepak Chopra?

There is a whole mess of stuff on the Gap site. You can have the complete lyrics to Common's "Holiday in the Hood" and behind the scenes footage! Then you can go buy some clothes! Because how could you not want to buy clothes that sponsor Peace and Love (and themselves)?