youve gotta see this...

Translation:

These folks who seem to dislike those who are succesful are feeling it neccesary to involve themselves in my activities. I've got a robust skillset, yes. A certain lady wanted to enjoy my company, but I received some information relative to her unsavory nature and my associates inform me she's very driven by things of a material nature. I'd like to get some new apparel, so if you could please provide me w/ some money I could procure some of it. Sincerely, Zach Parks aka The Original Albino Gansta.

jivedudes.jpg

Golly!

Translation:

These folks who seem to dislike those who are succesful are feeling it neccesary to involve themselves in my activities. I've got a robust skillset, yes. A certain lady wanted to enjoy my company, but I received some information relative to her unsavory nature and my associates inform me she's very driven by things of a material nature. I'd like to get some new apparel, so if you could please provide me w/ some money I could procure some of it. Sincerely, Zach Parks aka The Original Albino Gansta.

Dude, you rule. I especially like the "lady" of an "unsavory nature" segment. Nice touch.

While the internet has created wonderful advantages for artists to display their talents for free, that video "Cold As Hell" shows some of the disadvantages of the internet, anyone can create crapty irrelevant gangasta rap.

I don't get all the heat "Cold As Hell" is catching. It sounds just the same as all the other shitastic hip-pop out there. Nothing remarkably awful. Granted I watched the first fifteen seconds then skipped to somewhere in the middle, but I think I got a good grasp of it. Could easily be Young Crappy or Lil Squeezy or any of those fuck-ups that are all over "today's blazin" hip-hop radio stations. shrug

I don't get all the heat "Cold As Hell" is catching. It sounds just the same as all the other shitastic hip-pop out there. Nothing remarkably awful. Granted I watched the first fifteen seconds then skipped to somewhere in the middle, but I think I got a good grasp of it. Could easily be Young Crappy or Lil Squeezy or any of those fuck-ups that are all over "today's blazin" hip-hop radio stations. shrug

Tru 'nuf dog. Those blazin' stations feature stuff that all sounds the same to me. I do like older rap like A Tribe Called Quest, Snoop/Dre, even old Gangstarr. Basically nothing after '98. IOW, I don't like "hip hop."