youve gotta see this...

Haha

I posted this comment:

VinnyWhite (3 days ago)

Cheezy rap at it's worst.

He messaged me with this:

please with your little bullshit ass comment... you the type of lame muthafucka to sit at the computer and type negative shit bout folks tryin to better themselves....what the fuck you know about rap...bitch please, you fuckin canadian bitch...lick my balls ay....garbage ass nigga...go drop bitch ass opinion on my space you fuckin wanna be critic. aint nobody give a fuck what you think

please with your little bullshit ass comment... you the type of lame muthafucka to sit at the computer and type negative shit bout folks tryin to better themselves....what the fuck you know about rap...bitch please, you fuckin canadian bitch...lick my balls ay....garbage ass nigga...go drop bitch ass opinion on my space you fuckin wanna be critic. aint nobody give a fuck what you think

classy!

Haha

I posted this comment:

VinnyWhite (3 days ago)

He can diss Canada all he wants, but little does he know that parts of Surrey are hella ghetto.

Haha

I posted this comment:

VinnyWhite (3 days ago)

Why couldn't he have been this entertaining in his "rap"? :lol

I like how he moved to Detroit to try to be like Eminem. It's not as though Detroit has a really bustling scene that is on the cutting edge of rap. They had one guy break out (with some help from some big name West Coast rappers--why not move out there and try to track down Dre if he's trying to emulate Eminem?). Why does this guy think that moving to Detroit is going to help him?

Anyway, thanks for posting this. Hilarious.

I bet those ganstas pass that little bitch around like a party favor.

What IDIOT shows someone weighing out coke on a triple beam in their video and brags about "anything you want to buy, through me you can cop it"??

I hope the feds are knocking on this asshole's door right now...

haha.... poor zach parks. Kid just wanted to make it big in the rap scene. I am really glad he decided to make this video. I can now show all my friends how ridiculous kids were at my highschool. I encourage others to express there opinions on youtube as to how you really feel about this kid.

He replied to me: These playa hatas are all up in my kool-aid. I've got mad game, yo! Some bitch wanted to kick it with me but I got the 411 on that skank and my homies say she's all about the bling bling. I need new gear so bust me off some cheddah so I can grab a little somethin' somethin'. Sincerely, Zach Parks aka The Original Albino Gansta.

Translation:

These folks who seem to dislike those who are succesful are feeling it neccesary to involve themselves in my activities. I've got a robust skillset, yes. A certain lady wanted to enjoy my company, but I received some information relative to her unsavory nature and my associates inform me she's very driven by things of a material nature. I'd like to get some new apparel, so if you could please provide me w/ some money I could procure some of it. Sincerely, Zach Parks aka The Original Albino Gansta.

Translation:

These folks who seem to dislike those who are succesful are feeling it neccesary to involve themselves in my activities. I've got a robust skillset, yes. A certain lady wanted to enjoy my company, but I received some information relative to her unsavory nature and my associates inform me she's very driven by things of a material nature. I'd like to get some new apparel, so if you could please provide me w/ some money I could procure some of it. Sincerely, Zach Parks aka The Original Albino Gansta.

:thumbup