kicking television the dvd

Wilco_Chicago18_05.jpg

I do not think that is from the Vics shows because I went to the last night of taping May 7 and I heard from a fellow audience member (he saw 2 of the shows) that they were wearing the same clothes. And I remember Nels wearing a red shirt, plus it is in the video "Kicking Television" you can watch on Yahoo.

I also heard in an interview that Tweedy did not release the DVD because the shots were way too close and all the audience members were wearing commerical apparel. So when shots went to the audience you would see advertisting for Old Navy.

Finally, are Sam Jones and Wilco on bad terms because of the lack there of a DVD.

I do not think that is from the Vics shows because I went to the last night of taping May 7 and I heard from a fellow audience member (he saw 2 of the shows) that they were wearing the same clothes. And I remember Nels wearing a red shirt, plus it is in the video "Kicking Television" you can watch on Yahoo.

I also heard in an interview that Tweedy did not release the DVD because the shots were way too close and all the audience members were wearing commerical apparel. So when shots went to the audience you would see advertisting for Old Navy.

that photo was taken during a sound check earlier in the day, not during one of the shows

Finally, are Sam Jones and Wilco on bad terms because of the lack there of a DVD.

It's from the day before - I was there and so was my lady friend who took that photo.