Van Fkkn! Halen: Hall of Famers

I think the biggest rip off is Black Sabbeth has still not gotten in. Yet the "hall of fame," inductes Van Halen, which they should be labeled as the band that defines for what was wrong with 80's mainstream music got in. At least the fame got their inductess somewhat right by including R.E.M. and Patti Smith.

Yes. I think thay R dumm.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS made a whole bunch of albums in the 80's/90's - but they were mostly BS.
My point exactly.....I am not a fan, but I am sure no self respecting fan would be that interested in the post 70s albums.

LouieB

Ronnie James Dio w/ Black Sabbath

1979 to 1982

Heaven and Hell was a solid output by the band

Interesting though.....REM did help Patti come back into prominence by letting her sing on "E-Bow the Letter".

I think all four of Patti's most recent albums have something to recommend them.

LouieB

I LOVE Patti Smith!!! I first saw her open for Bob at the Electric Factory in Philly in 1995. She was so amazing, so passionate. I saw her again in 04 on the Trampin tour. Go see her live if you have the chance. She's so inspiring I'm sure you'll end up wanting to join her revolution!