I have only listened to "Ecstasy" and like that song, but are they worth killing a Saturday night at Chi HOB?

I saw them open up for Jimmy Page and Robert Plant like 10 years ago. They were good and very interesting but I'm not sure it would be worth a whole night.

terrible. do yourself a favor and stay far away from them.
I can't even imagine what they are still doing together....Much less actually going to see them. I suppose it depends on how you feel about jam bands....

LouieB

They were actually quite fun when I saw them play. This was way back before they were really known at all. They were playing the second-stage at the HORDE fest in 94 or so and the "stage", such as it was, was really only a small platform so you could really just walk right up to it. I had no idea who these people were, but they started drumming like crazy and people kinda gathered around to watch and pretty soon people were dancing onstage with them and band members were coming out and dancing with the audience and stuff. Pretty fun stuff.

Honestly, I'm a little shocked they're still together since I haven't heard anything about them in many years. I'm not sure a traditional concert venue would be as fun to see them in, but yeah, sure, if you like 'em, give them a shot.

ooo...Bad vibes. Ok, ill keep looking for something else. I'm entertaining family on 3/2 & 3/3/ and need something in town to do. Maybe Rod Stewert!!!
UH....maybe you should go with Rusted Root then..... :lol

LouieB

I saw them open up for Jimmy Page and Robert Plant like 10 years ago. They were good and very interesting but I'm not sure it would be worth a whole night.

I saw that too. I thought they were entertaining enough.

I've saw them a number of times, always as an opening act for someone (Page/Plant, Santana, ABB).Very nice opening band but I dunno if I'd want to spend $$ and 2+hrs. with 'em.

I as well saw them at HORDE many years ago, and enjoyed it but I was 18 and high.

They actually played a Frat Party here in Bloomington a year or two ago. It was sad and funny at the same time (not that I went then, but lots of flyers were up)

if you smoke pot and like smelly hippies spinning around sure they are fun. If you hate everything about hippies, jam band etc. don't go.

:huh bit much don't you think? i guess if he suggested seeing a morrisey gig he would be surrounded by a bucnh of wrist-slashing manic depressives? stereotyping isn't cool.

i saw them headline a gig at a small university in the US back in 2002 and as i recall, only one or two songs were over 5 minutes in length. not sure how that constitutes a 'jam band'...

i agree with everyone else, as an opening act they are enjoyable, but perhaps not as a headlining act unless it is cheap.