i'm the man who love you

just wanted to say that i love wilco, and jeff tweedy, and glenn and john, and pat, and nels, and mikeal. looking forward to the new music. looking forward to jeff stop talking about poop, and more about glenn building schools in guatemala. wilco is the best band eva'. :wub

What about Max? Why do people hate Max?

I do not hate him. However, he only did what he did. He never did adapt to the new their new sound on Being There. It is always about the song and Max was not apart of that anymore.

I thing the same thing could be said for Ken because he was a great drummer. However, he did not fit into the new sound in YHF. He was unwilling to adapt to their new sound.

Jay Bennet while I do like, I think wanted his stamp on YHF. And once a person starts putting their ego into songs, then trouble arises.

Basically, an artist needs to serve the song, and none of these guys winded up doing that. But I think Leroy did and that is why I like him.