Wilco in The OC

summer.jpg

Wayne Campbell: She's a babe.

Garth Algar: She's magically babelicious.

Wayne Campbell: She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

---

No I don't watch the show. I will admit to watching Dawson's Creek occassionally on TBS at 8:30AM to reminisce. Oh Joey...

Yeah, this came up when the episode orginally aired -- be prepared to catch some flack for watching the show. I blieve a good half of the posts were "You watch the OC?" What the hell, though, it's a fun show sometimes. I just tell folks my wife makes me watch it.

There is some pretty good music in it too. I remember one episode they played about 6 tracks from Beck's album Guero. They also played some Lou Barlow.

Oh that picture is going straight to spank bank.

Added that to my "phrases to use this week in general conversation" along with 'The heat of the meat is directly proportional to the angle of the dangle and the mass in the ass'(thanks mr. Tweedy for that).

Guest tandylacker
i love the OC and i love panthers. i cant get enough of either. although i am kinda pissed kevin sorbo is back in the equation. I was really pulling for The Bullet.

I'm surprised Kevin Sorbo is back with so few episodes left. Apparently the ending won't be the interesting. Who will Julie marry? Eh.

Wilco signs have been in the background of OC episodes fairly often. In Seth's bedroom a few times and a shirt in the background once, etc. Sometimes they will show a CD collection while someone is putting a CD in a player and you can notice they have YHF in their collection.

:w00t

werd up owl. Do you have that Tweedy show from January 8th 2003 in flac? I don't have a SHN player.

I don't. I usually put 'em up on the site exactly how I get them. Those 2003 shows were on CDs as SHNs, straight from Mr. Tom Wilder. Hard to believe that was 4 years ago. Back then, SHN was the compression of choice.

You could, in theory, download the SHNs and then convert them to whatever you want, though.

If you're on a Mac, xACT is a beautiful app. Do they have a jack of all trades audio converter for PC?

I don't. I usually put 'em up on the site exactly how I get them. Those 2003 shows were on CDs as SHNs, straight from Mr. Tom Wilder. Hard to believe that was 4 years ago. Back then, SHN was the compression of choice.

You could, in theory, download the SHNs and then convert them to whatever you want, though.

If you're on a Mac, xACT is a beautiful app. Do they have a jack of all trades audio converter for PC?

I use easy audio converter and they don't have any SHN codecs. I don't really want to spend money buying a new converter just for SHN files. oh well thanks any way.

I have the other two shows from that week and just needed that one to complete that little group. I'll prolly be able to get a hold of it eventually.