Old Crow Medicine Show

Has anybody seen them live lately? I've been offered a gig on the night they're coming through town and I'm conflicted...

The crowd they draw now sucks. Retarded frat boys yelling wagon wheel for two hours until they play it in the encore. Hipsters talking the whole time and not giving a good god damn about the music. Blows because the atmosphere at their shows used to be really cool.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. I kind of figured the frat boy element might turn out for them, so I took the gig. One of these days I'm gonna have to see them though.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen The David Rawlings machine? they are currently on tour, too bad i don't live in nashville.

Hopefully going on Valentines after I take my lady out (she no likey-likes concerts).

As for the OCMS, I've seen them three times over the past 2-3 years. The first time was with David and Gillian and the crowd was a bit older and hippy-ish. The crowd was perfect. The second time was a year later and their was a good mix of late thirty-somethings with retard early-twenty something frat / sorostitute crowd. They were a little rowdy but a good rowdy, you know? The last time, in July of last year, it was majority college kids and retard frat kids with their sorostitue rejects. They talked the whole fucking show, loudly. Even the band noticed.

Why the fuck pay $20 to see an band and talk loudly through the entire fucking show? Huh? HUH?

Why the fuck pay $20 to see an band and talk loudly through the entire fucking show?

I know many people, not frat people, but "college" types, who go to shows just as a social event and not to actually appreciate the music. So later, in conversation, they can spout off all of the shows they attended for some cred.

Being in college I'm proud to say I'm far from the "college type" but unfortuantly I have to be around those type of dipshits 24/7. In Austin it's especially bad. I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the OCMS show when they come through.