White Stripes Tour Dates for USA!

Besides the fact they are not playing MANHATTAN...I guess they look good..I mean why play Brooklyn on a Monday NIGHT! AC HERE I COME INSTEAD!

From NME.Com

The White Stripes confirm US dates

Band hit the road for 'Icky Thump'

1 hour ago

The White Stripes have announced details of a giant north American tour in support of their sixth album 'Icky Thump'.

The 34 date trek will begin on July 29 in San Diego before ending up with a hometown gig in Detroit in October 2.

A release date for 'Icky Thump' has not been announced although it is believed it will come out in June.

A previously reported the band will headline 02 Wireless Festival at London's Hyde Park on June 14 before they travel to Harewood House in Leeds the following day.

They will tour:

San Diego Street Scene (July 29)

George The Gorge (August 6)

Vancouver Orpheum (7, 8)

Portland Keller Auditorium (10)

Berkley Greek Theatre (12)

Los Angeles Greek Theatre (15-18)

Phoenix Dodge Theatre (19)

Denver Red Rocks (22)

Kansas City Starlight Theater (23)

St Louis Fabulous Fox Theater (24)

Minneapolis Orpheum Theater (26,27)

Chicago Auditorium Theater (29-31)

Milwaukee Eagles Ballroom (September 8)

Indianapolis Murat Theatre (9)

Columbus Ohio Theatre (10)

Cincinnati Music Hall (12)

Louisville Palace Theatre (13)

Cleveland Playhouse Square Center State Theatre (14)

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre (16)

Providence Performing Arts Center (19)

Boston Opera House (20, 21)

Coney Island Keyspan Park (24)

Columbia Merriweather Post Pavillion (27)

Atlantic City House Of Blues (28)

Detroit Masonic Temple Theatre (October 2)

i might have to end my drought of not seeing them since 2000... sad thing is, i know the tickets are going to be $40+, and they're just not remotely worth that to me... ugh.

maybe i can get on the guest list :D

Welcome to 2007 my friend, how can I help?

Hmm they are very similar..I am just passing them along....the one difference I see is there is no Montreal date...I saw them there on that tour....

I hope you are right though because I rather see them elesewhere besides Brooklyn or AC!

Hmm they are very similar..I am just passing them along....the one difference I see is there is no Montreal date...I saw them there on that tour....

I hope you are right though because I rather see them elesewhere besides Brooklyn or AC!

Oh I am not on about the WS dates. I am not bothereed with seeing them. Just that the NME is a pile of wank,

i have no doubts that they have announced a tour, or will be, but i have a feeling NME jumped the gun here and posted the wrong (old) dates, and the other places are just reporting it as news now too.

yes there's a FEW dates that don't match up, but like 95% of it does (including the Street Scene festival), it's just too much of a coincedence

From whitestripes.net (which was taken from White Stripes myspace page)

With unbridled enthusiasm for the June release of Icky Thump, the NME.com has printed a North American tour routing that holds no semblance of reality. Indeed, it looks like their journalists simply found and printed the tour routing the band did in support of their 2005 release, Get Behind Me Satan.

In fact, The White Stripes have yet to confirm their North American routing as of yet. But we are happy to say that it will include all 10 provinces and 3 territories of Canada, as well as the remaining 16 states of the United States the band have yet to play. A few major markets that have been journeyed to in the past will be also be included.

The North American tour will start in the state of Tennessee.

Best Regards,

The White Stripes

But we are happy to say that it will include all 10 provinces and 3 territories of Canada

If this is true, I will have mad respect for The White Stripes.

Yeah but I imagine it'd totally be worth it, I know what it's like living in the middle of nowhere and not being able to see live music, I grew up in Prince George, hardly any bands came through here*. I had to go to Edmonton or Vancouver to see concerts. I bet those kids in White Horse and Yellow Knife would love to see the Stripes, much more then spoiled (in terms of music) kids from California or something.

*Though strangely Snoop Dogg has played PG twice.