i think the subtopic should have been "they arent in here"... also i dont mind they havent posted it between the white stripes, crossroads festival, impending trips to summerfest, the police, johnmayer/benfolds - i dont wanna have to start figuring out how to afford wilco too until i get a summer job

this is what I got in the WilcoHQ email: (Friday March 30, 2007)

greetings friends,

as part of our ongoing effort to rock the homes, offices, dorms, and internet cafes of America and the world -- we're starting another on- demand stream of Sky Blue Sky on Sunday night at 12:01 a.m. Central time and continuing it non-stop for 24 straight hours. Make a note of it.

also, we've just decided to release a "deluxe version" of SBS which will include a DVD feature film by our good friends and cohorts Brendan Canty and Christoph Green (Sunken Treasure, Burn to Shine). Over the last year or so they've been filming rehearsals, interviews about the record, behind the scenes stuff, etc. and have put together a 48 minute film we're calling "Shake it Off' that we're confident you're gonna dig. Look for more information about it here soon. Preorder it here.

More dates for June (mostly eastern half of North America) will be on the site next week. So be sure to check back.

peace & have a nice weekend.

the Wilco HQ

This is just Sunday night, so a little patience is in order (for all of us! :twitchsmile )

:shifty .... or maybe someone is having a little fun with us on April Fool's Day! ? !

And ~The Shua: Notice it says "June" ... so you better get your $ thing ready!

Umm. Get rid of this one.

i stand by john mayer and ben folds in a big way. that show will be the largest gathering of assholes with backwards hats, teenyboppers, and other assorted fools... but ive stood by them both this long, im not gonna tap out now when i love the music...

i stand by john mayer and ben folds in a big way. that show will be the largest gathering of assholes with backwards hats, teenyboppers, and other assorted fools... but ive stood by them both this long, im not gonna tap out now when i love the music...

occasionally i wear my hat backwards, i'm not an asshole, nor do i like john mayer or ben folds

occasionally i wear my hat backwards, i'm not an asshole, nor do i like john mayer or ben folds

I am a teenybopper and a fool, I don't wear my hat backwards, I do not like John Mayer, Ben Folds is OK, kinda.

NE dates for Wilco in June......yeeeaaaaahhhh.

My kids are teenyboppers and don't wear their hats backwards. They do wear wool hats (toques for Judy) in the summer. I've never really given John Mayer a chance because of his rep/attitude, which seems like a teenbopper way to judge music. I'd love to see Ben.

But seriously, some Wilco dates within a 4 hours drive would be sweet!